Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tygre's Tales

Hi, I'm Ty.  I'm very shy, but my mom thinks it would be good for me to write a diary every once in a while.  That way everyone knows I exist (even though I would rather hide and be invisible).  So, I guess I'll tell you a little about myself.  I was the runt of the litter.  Mom had to bottlefeed me.  And my teeth were so sharp that I bit through the bottle nipples and milk went everywhere. 

I also have asthma.  I've had asthma for many years now, but it affects me less than it used to.  I have an inhaler now that has really helped.  I hope my brother, Nikolai, will put a link to the kitty asthma website because it helped my moms a lot. 

I also love to play.  I love to play with feather wands and sparkle balls.  I used to fetch, but I don't do it so much anymore. 

And I love my mom.  I love to be held by her.  I purr so hard that it looks like I'm smiling and my smile is so big that my eyes are shut.  I need my mom, and I knead her.  I like to give her biteys and headbutts and smoocheys. 

That's all for now.  Boy, it's hard being social. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ty. It's so nice to meet you! My sisters are also very shy, so they don't blog much either...so it's nice to hear that there are other kitties who's siblings are too shy to blog on a regular basis as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moki! Happy you visited our little bloggy. My moms have followed your story for a while, and think you are one heck of a little fighter.

    ReplyDelete